All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe short meditations in this book were given to Eileen Caddy in times of silence, and were used by her over the years for the deepening of her own spirtual life, they are intended for daily use by those seeking to expand their awareness of the divine and to express it in their lives.
- Author(s)Eileen Caddy
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Weight82 g
- Width109 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.