All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionCate Houlihan, recent Trinity graduate, is adrift in a life that doesn't feel her own. Struggling with a new job at an eccentric Dublin publishing house and stifled by overbearing parents, her one sanctuary is singing in the prestigious Carmina Urbana choir. When romance blossoms with the choir's newest member - the older, opaque and British Mathew Taylor - it seems as if things might be starting to go Cate's way. But when her job brings her into contact with the recent Republican past, and she fears she is being followed, Cate's entire world becomes confused. Tensions escalate and she finds herself drawn inexorably into a situation she barely comprehends. As the lines between Cate's work, family and relationship begin to blur, she realises that danger is much closer to home than she could have ever imagined.
- Author BiographyLean Cullinan grew up in a distinguished literary family and has been writing since childhood. She is a graduate of the MPhil in Creative Writing at Trinity College Dublin and sings in one of Ireland's finest choirs. She lives in Dublin with one husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Lean Cullinan
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight333 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.