All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionSam Graves's school is ALIVE! This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! In the second book in the series, Sam Graves's friend Lucy disappears into her locker! Sam and his friend Antonio follow a trail of clues that leads them through the locker and deep inside the school. Will they find Lucy? Will they learn why the school is ALIVE? Sam and Antonio must rescue Lucy from this scary school before it's too late!
- Author BiographyJack Chabert is a pen name for Max Brallier. He is the creator and author of the Eerie Elementary series with Scholastic Branches. Max is also the author of more than twenty books for children, including the Galactic Hot Dogs and The Last Kids on Earth middle-grade series. He lives in New York City with his wife, Alyse. Sam Ricks is the illustrator of the Eerie Elementary early chapter book series. He is also the lead graphic design faculty at The Art Institute of Salt Lake City. He lives in Utah with his family.
- Author(s)Jack Chabert
- PublisherScholastic Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEerie Elementary
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Ricks
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.