All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Tori Logan and her sister, Mackenzie, witness a suspicious fire across the street from their house, their neighborhood is transformed into a crime scene. Worried about their daughters' safety, their parents ship the girls off to their grandparents' cottage in a charming village where they hope they will be out of harm's way for the remainder of the summer. But little do they kw that Tori and Mackenzie are about to once again be immersed into the midst of a dangerous investigation. The sisters are thrilled when they are joined by their cousins, Jack, Philip, and Rip. But it is t long before the quintet ironically discovers ather fire scene-this time in uptown Lockview. After beginning their own investigation to determine who is responsible for setting the fire, the Logan kids soon realize they have few clues, but an entire guilty-until-proven-incent cast of townspeople. From the scary man who hangs out at the town diner to the disgusting video store owner to the librarian, butcher, mayor, pastor, and even their grandpa, the cousins have shortage of suspects. In this suspenseful tale, five kids on a search for a crazy arsonist with a little help from their elders quickly discover that things-and people-are t always what they seem.
- Author(s)C S Norman
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.