All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Logic of Classical Liberalism: Ethics, Society & Ecomics is a short, precise handbook which is an excellent introduction to the ideas of venerable classical liberalism (or simply liberal thought as it kwn in Europe). It reveals the moral bankruptcy of socialism, and illustrates the fundamental morality of a modern society composed of liberal individuals. As the author Jacques de Guenin writes, Liberalism is based entirely upon the idea of individual freedom. All the other concepts commonly attached to liberalism, such as responsibility, the respect for life, and property, follow from it by a rigorous logic. This book leads the reader through all the power and consistency of (classical) liberalism on a number of subjects from basic morality and life in society to ecomics. A must read for all those who are concerned with and cherish the fundamental basics of individual liberty and responsibility, and abhor the pathology of socialism and Marxism.Web Site: TheLogicOfClassicalLiberalism.com.
- Author(s)Jacques De Guenin
- PublisherLiberty Pub. Co.
- Date of Publication04/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Pub. Co.
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.