All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe logic of discovery is thing but the conceptualization of the rationality of scientific inquiry; yet each of the major logics of discovery - inductivism, hypothetico-deductivism, and retroductionism - has failed to conceptualize it. The author argues that the interrogative approach to scientific inquiry is one of the most promising alternatives, and he formulates a unique interrogative model which conceptualizes the rationality of scientific inquiry.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Sangmo Jung is a Lecturer of Philosophy at the Pusan National University. He is the co-translator of the Korean translations of Richard Rorty's Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature (1995) and Irving Copi's Introduction to Logic, 7th ed. (1994).
- Author(s)Sangmo Jung
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 5: Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.