The Lombardi Rules: 26 Lessons from Vince Lombardi--the World's Greatest Coach by Vince Lombardi (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by 108_crystal
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lombardi Rules : Vince Lombardi - loved by some, feared by others, but respected by all - was first and foremost a winner. The greatest sports coach of his time, perhaps of all time, Lombardi was also a thoughtful man with uncommon passion, a motivator with uncompromising values, and a leader with unprecedented wisdom and authority. More than three decades since Lombardi's untimely passing, his words continue to resonate.In The Lombardi Rules , Vince Lombardi Junior examines many of his father's most celebrated quotes to reveal the bedrock principles behind his legendary success. This concise yet comprehensive book is packed with proven insights and techniques that are especially valuable in today's hard-fought business arena, including: ask yourself tough questions; play to your strengths; work harder than anybody; be prepared to sacrifice; be mentally tough; kw your stuff; demand automy; act, don't react; keep it simple; focus on fundamentals; chase perfection; and, run to win. Vince Lombardi's uncanny ability to motivate others, along with his insatiable drive for victory, made him the standard against which leaders in very field are measured. The Lombardi Rules provides an insider's look at Lombardi's extraordinary methods, and shows you how to adapt and adopt those methods for leadership success in your own career.
- Author BiographyVince Lombardi Jr. is a writer and popular professional speaker. An attorney, he has served in the Minnesota legislature and has held executive positions with the Seattle Seahawks, the NFL Management Council, and the United States Football League.
- Author(s)Vince Lombardi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/11/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.