About this product
- DescriptionThe London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games will see the world's athletes come together to determine who really is the best and The London 2012 Games Superstars profiles the leading contenders. Officially endorsed by London 2012 Games and illustrated throughout with 30 colour images, The London 2012 Games Superstars includes an introduction, explaining what it takes to become an Olympic and Paralympic hero, and over 25 extended portraits of the London 2012 contenders, which include quotes, vital information, career statistics and milestones along with stunning action photographs.This book is the perfect children's companion to the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games and may inspire them to want to become champions themselves.
- Author BiographyGavin Newsham is an award-winning writer whose work regularly appears in the Observer Sport Monthly and the Sunday Times. His previous books include Once in a Lifetime, the story of the New York Cosmos and celebrated biographies of golfer John Daly (for which he won the NSC Best New Writer in 2004), The Official Treasures of Muhammad Ali and the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Fact File.
- Author(s)Gavin Newsham
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note32 colour photographs
- Weight163 g
- Width216 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Age5-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.