All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a thousand years in the future, in a time when human civilization has spread to inhabit planets outside of Sol's light, a poor dockhand named Jak is given the chance to stow away on one of the largest and most important space expeditions ever to set off from Earth. From the moment the ship takes off with an extra bit of human cargo on board, young Jak is plunged into a world of intrigue, death, love, and the loneliness of stars.
- Author BiographyZachary Wilmot was born in Gaithersburg, Maryland, but grew up in Carlisle, Massachusetts. He began writing at a young age, but it wasn't until he was fourteen years of age that he began writing seriously, starting with fan fiction, and then gradually moving on to creating his own worlds. This novel, his first, was written as part of National Novel Writing Month.
- Author(s)Z M Wilmot
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.