All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisaster strikes the Drummond family with the collapse of the Glasgow Bank which results in them losing their business and subsequently their respectable place in society. For Nathan, this spells the end of his dream of an engineering career and also his betrothal to his beloved Isobel. When an unexpected inheritance saves the day there are mixed feelings when the Drummonds are forced to leave their comfortable Glasgow home for a run-down farm in Shropshire. Chrissie, the little Highland maid, goes with them and proves a godsend during the difficult months, despite her secret, and increasingly strong, love for Nathan. Can the family keep the shame of their past hidden? And can Nathan learn to manage the farm and also recognize love for the girl who is keeping his family together?
- Author BiographyPamela was born in Chester before moving to Wirral. On leaving school she trained as a primary schoolteacher and taught initially in Wirral and then at Chester. She married in 1966 and has two children. Pamela took up writing seriously in 1990 and moved to Wales where she began spinning and walking. In 2008 she won the Red Roses for Authors Christmas Award for her book, The Touchstone. Pamela now lives in South Cheshire.
- Author(s)Pamela Kavanagh
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.