Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoor giraffe is feeling left out. His long neck means that he's just too far away from the action. The other animals on the jungle floor can barely hear his distant voice, and when they are up in the trees, the giraffe startles them with his big head so high off the ground. But when the river bursts its banks and only the monkeys and the birds can climb or fly to safety, it's time to forget old prejudices and work together.
- Author BiographyMichael Terry is renowned for his animal illustrations. The Selfish Crocodile, his first picture book , has become a classic, selling over 160,000 copies. Since then he has gone on to illustrate several best-selling animal picture books for Bloomsbury, including Little Hotchpotch, Rhino's Horns, The Sulky Vulture and The Gossipy Parrot. Michael lives in Hythe, Kent. This is Peter Blight's first picture book. He lives in Folkstone, Kent.
- Author(s)Peter Blight
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width274 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Terry
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.