All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove is all you need... or is it? Penny's about to find out in this wonderful debut. Penny is sick of boys and sick of dating. So she vows: more. It's a personal choice. . .and, of course, soon everyone wants to kw about it. And a few other girls are inspired. A movement is born: The Lonely Hearts Club (named after the band from Sgt. Pepper). Penny is suddenly kwn for her ndating ways . . . which is too bad, because there's this certain boy she can't help but like. . . .
- Author BiographyElizabeth Eulberg was born and raised in Wisconsin before heading off to college in Syracuse and making a career in the New York City book biz. She is the author of The Lonely Hearts Club, Prom and Prejudice, and Take a Bow, as well as Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality. You can find her on the Web at www.elizabetheulberg.com.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Eulberg
- PublisherScholastic US
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.