Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Long Road Home Is a story about family, first love, betrayal & secrets. What if someone took away everything that you ever cared about? What if one by one you were stripped of everything you have ever kwn until there was thing left? What if you didn't even realize what was happening to you, because it was by the hands of one man, that was driven by obsession to possess you, to own you. Christina never believed in love at first sight, until she met Michael. In the span of one summer, Christina finds her soulmate only to have him suddenly torn from her life. Her father is set up for a crime he didn't commit, and her best friend Lani is swept up into a fairy tale of her own. Christina suddenly finds herself alone and vulnerable, with only one person left to turn to, Logan. Little by little she begins to fall under his spell. Logan will stop at thing to get what he wants, and what he has wanted all along is Christina. He has managed to worm his way into her life, separate her from everyone she cares about, and steal the life she was meant to have with someone else. In a series of shocking events, the truth starts to unravel, and the true Logan Harrington is discovered for who he really is. Christina's friends fight for her to uncover the truth, and free herself from his web of deception. Will she piece the truth together, or will she succumb to his delusional lies?
- Author BiographyJenna lives in Massachusetts with her family. This is her debut novel. While she primarily writes Romance novels, she is fascinated with all things YA and New Adult. Destined, the first in a series of New Adult books, will be released on February 13,2013 When she is not writing, Jenna is a full time mom to her children. She has three mischievous cats, and an old lazy dog. She enjoys hiking, biking, and baking delectable treats with her daughter.
- Author(s)Jenna Pizzi
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.