All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a Scottish historical saga of exile, disaster, secrets ...and love. The Scottish Highlands, 1848. Mary-Ann Macgregor's life is full of quiet contentment with her husband Ewan. But when her son Davey befriends a new arrival to the village, Janet, he sets in a motion a disastrous chain of events. Harshly punished for a mir crime, Ewan and Davey are sentenced to exile in Australia. Mary-Ann is determined to keep her family together, but her past is catching up with her, and soon her children will kw the secret she has tried so hard to keep...
- Author BiographyBetty McInnes was born in Aberdeen and trained as an architect in Dundee, later taking up writing to spend more time at home with her two children. She has written short stories for the radio and magazines, including serials written for The People's Friend.
- Author(s)Betty McInnes
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight535 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementFirst World Large Print ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.