Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unites a wealth of current information on the ecology, silviculture and restoration of the Longleaf Pine ecosystem. The book includes a discussion of the significant historical, social and political aspects of ecosystem management, making it a valuable resource for students, land managers, ecologists, private landowners, government agencies, consultants and the forest products industry.
- Author BiographyDr. Shibu Jose is Associate Professor of Forest Ecology and Dr. Eric J. Jokela is Professor of Silviculture at the School of Forest Resources and Conservation at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Dr. Deborah L. Miller is Associate Professor of Wildlife Ecology in the Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation at the University of Florida in Milton.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Environmental Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2160 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDeborah L. Miller,Eric J. Jokela,Shibu Jose
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. Corr. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.