All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's haute couleur The phemen of adult coloring books meets the world of fashion in The Look, a compelling fantasy tour showing scenes of chic, trendy life on the streets of the world's style capitals. The clothes, the hair, the accessories (including French bulldogs and graphic skateboards), the poses, the attitude, the look--here is page after page of extraordinarily detailed and lifelike line drawings of stunning women and men, young and old, wearing beautiful, stylish outfits, each image like a fashion shoot, each waiting to be colored. A ripped T-shirt and jeans in Antwerp. Animal prints and fedoras in Milan. Bold pattern-mixing on Fifth Avenue in New York City. Window-shopping in the Sixth, strolling along Shanghai's Bund. Coloring lets the reader play designer, experimenting with colors, orchestrating different contrasts and shades. It's the perfect impulse book and gift for everyone who reads Vogue, follows The Sartorialist, watches Project Runway, and lives for fashion--and wants all the pleasurable, meditative benefits of coloring, too.
- Author BiographySuwa studied fashion at the Parsons School of Design and worked as a fashion designer for Michael Kors and Tommy Hilfiger. She now lives in South Korea, where she's worked as an art director and lecturer.
- PublisherAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width251 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.