All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year-old Alice Montgomery wakes up in the lobby of the B&B where she has been vacationing with her family to a startling discovery: one can see or hear her. The cheap desk lights have been replaced with gas lamps and the lileum floor with hardwood and rich Oriental carpeting. Someone has replaced the artwork with eerie paintings of Elizabeth Blackwell, the insane actress and rumored witch who killed herself at the hotel in the 1880s. Alice watches from behind the looking glass where she is haunted by Elizabeth Blackwell. Trapped in the 19th-century version of the hotel, Alice must figure out a way to break Elizabeth s curse with the help of Elizabeth's old diary and Tony, the son of a ghost hunter who is investigating the haunted B&B before she becomes the inn's next victim.
- Author BiographyJessica Arnold is a writer who, when given the opportunity, will pontificate at length on the virtues of the serial comma, when and where to use an en-dash, and why the semicolon is the best punctuation mark pretty much ever. She lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Jessica Arnold
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleLooking Glass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.