All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp the Lorax to save the earth with this funtabulous colour and create book. A wonderful mixture of doodle and colouring book, this title will stretch your child's creative genius, while encouraging them to go green! Tying in with the launch of the major motion picture of The Lorax, this book will be a sure-fire hit with Dr. Seuss fans and movie goers alike.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.