All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exciting collection, an array of contemporary theologians reflects on the work of the Holy Spirit in relation to some of the world's most pressing issues and problems. Offering a corrective to disembodied discussions of the Spirit, this book provides a look at the Holy Spirit set loose and sustaining the gift and struggle for life in the midst of today's troubled world. Among other topics, the contributors examine the Spirit's activity in the reading of Scripture, the reality of religious pluralism, the growing ecological crisis, the rise of consumerism, and issues of empire.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Jensen is Professor of Constructive Theology at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Austin, Texas. He is the author or editor of several books including Responsive Labor: A Theology of Work and The Lord and Giver of Life: Perspectives on Constructive Pneumatology.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Jensen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.