All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the best-selling When Bad Things Happen to Good People and Living a Life That Matters-a new book of practical spirituality, of inspiration and encouragement gleaned from what may be the best-kwn and best-loved chapter in the Bible: the Twenty-third Psalm.
- Author BiographyHarold S. Kushneris RabbiLaureate of Temple Israel in Natick, Massachusetts, where he lives. This is his ninth book.
- Author(s)Harold S. Kushner
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date25/01/2009
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.