CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionHolidaying in a small Welsh seaside village in the early 60s, a brother and sister enjoy exploring, until the last day of the holiday, when six year old Daniel disappears without a trace. It seems only Jennie, his five year old sister, kws what happened, but her memories are suppressed for decades - until, as a grandmother, a small pencil box triggers memories. But is what Jennie thinks she remembers what actually happened? Leaving her brother behind, when the tide was coming in, could only mean one thing...and all that was left, was one small red sandal...
- Author(s)Marit Meredith
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.