All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaking with yeast is becoming a lost art. Many cooks would love to utilise the incredible properties of yeast, but lack a guide to inform and inspire them. The Lost Art of Baking with Yeast shows how simple baking with yeast can be, and how irresistible the results. The book includes recipes for cakes, slices, pastries, buns...and Baba's famous golden dumpling cake. Baba Schwartz introduces the principles of yeast baking and gives handy hints for kneading and proving dough to perfection. These recipes, with their distinctive Hungarian flavour, will delight your family and friends. If you love baking, you will love discovering these recipes, some unique and some classic. 'A delightful book...you can almost smell a warm, yeasty kitchen aroma wafting from the pages.' The Age 'Lovely...a great book that rises to the occasion for those who already love baking with yeast, and those who would like to learn.' Australian Gourmet Traveller
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Baba Schwartz
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight290 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.