All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucas's father has recently died in Afghanistan, and to help him cope, his grandmother sends him to Camp Kawani, a camp for kids who have lost a parent. While there, he hears about the local legend of Thomas Jefferson Beale. Beale supposedly hid a hoard of gold in the mountains 200 years before. The location is encrypted in a set of codes one has ever been able to decipher. When Lucas and his newfound friends decide to track down the treasure, they embark on a mission that could be too dangerous to survive.
- Author(s)Michael Oechsle
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Weight440 g
- Width145 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.