All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Caroline Roberts accepted a job at 25 Cromwell Street, the infamous address of Fred and Rose West, she was only 16. Realising that there was something very malevolent about the couple, she left their employment soon after, glad to be rid of them. The story should have ended there. A month later she was abducted by the Wests and suffered violent sexual abuse at their hands before being told that she would be killed and buried. Through a combination of luck and quick thinking, depite the trauma of what had happened, Caroline managed to escape to freedom. This is her story of those fateful days and the appalling aftermath...
- Author BiographyCaroline Roberts was born in Gloucester in 1955, and raised in the Forest of Dean where she still lives with her husband and four children. She is a Reiki healer and works as a Project Worker for a for Substance Misuse Service. She started writing as therapy... it worked for her.
- Author(s)Caroline Roberts,Stephen Richards
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2005
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMetro Books, London
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.