All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would happen if we lost the happy endings to stories - imagine the tears at bedtime! A fantastic and magical tale about what happens when, one night, a wicked witch steals the happy endings to bedtime stories. It is up to Jub, the keeper of the happy endings, to save the day and ensure sweet dreams everywhere in this lyrical story about storytelling. In the tradition of classic fairy tales for children, Carol Ann Duffy and Jane Ray have created a truly compelling, surprising and beautiful story for children of all ages.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Duffy lives in Manchester and is a renowned poet and winner of the Whitbread Award and T.S. Eliot Award. She has published several collections of poetry for children and this is her first full-length colour picture book. Jane Ray lives in London (N10) and is equally respected as an illustrator. Her books are received with great acclaim and she has been shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal as well as won the Smarties Award and Mother Goose Award. This is Jane's second book for Bloomsbury.
- PrizesShortlisted for Kate Greenaway Medal 2008.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Duffy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width237 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Ray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.