CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- SynopsisAn essay by the author of the popular New Lectures on the Ancient Wisdom series that puts forth the theory that the commonly held beliefs about the Bible as a book, its date, authorship and inspiration is all quite erroneous. Kuhn asserts that three words, the dead, death and to die bear a meaning that is different from the one commonly supposed to be their standard and established acceptation and offers support for this belief in the body of the text.
- AuthorAlvin Boyd Kuhn
- Edition DescriptionReprint
- Publication Date2004-03-01
- PublisherKessinger Publishing, LLC
- Publication Year20040000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.