About this product
- DescriptionA great introduction to simple, fun mysteries for beginning readers! Katie Fry may be little, but she's got a big brain, and she uses it to solve mysteries. So when she finds a very cute, VERY lost kitten named Sherlock, she decides to take his case. Can Katie track down the clues to find Sherlock's home? Beginning readers will love hunting for clues in the art right along with Katie and Sherlock!
- Author BiographyKatherine Cox lives in Brooklyn, New York with her cats Atticus and Sherlock. When she isn't out looking for a great mystery to solve, you can find her at a bookstore reading anything and everything. Illustrator Vanessa Newton trained at the Fashion School of Technology and the School of Visual Arts. She has illustrated many books for children, including MISTER AND LADY DAY, ONE LOVE, and LET FREEDOM SING. She and her husband live in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Katherine Cox
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleScholastic Reader: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Illustrator(s)Vanessa Brantley Newton
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.