All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven the mysterious world of Harmony has people who don't quite fit in. They're drawn to places like Rainshadow Island, a beautiful sanctuary where anyone can feel safe - and where secrets are closely guarded. Schooled in an exotic form of martial arts and with the ability to detect the auras of dangerous psychic criminals, Rachel Bonner and her dust bunny companion have found peace and quiet on Rainshadow Island, operating a bookstore and cafe. But her tranquil new life is thrown into chaos when Harry Sebastian, the descendant of a torious pirate, arrives to investigate strange developments in the privately owned woods kwn as the Preserve. Immediately drawn to the amber-eyed woman, Harry must tread carefully. While Rachel's special talents can help him track down dangerous rogues who have violated the Preserve, they can also sense the heart of darkness within him. But desire can weaken the strongest of defenses - and leave even the strongest man wanting more ...
- Author BiographyJayne Ann Krentz, who also writes historical and futuristic fiction under the pseudonyms Amanda Quick and Jayne Castle respectively, has more than fifty New York Times bestsellers under various pen names; more than thirty-five million copies of her books are in print. She lives in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Jayne Ann Krentz,Jayne Castle
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRainshadow Island Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNumber 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight248 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.