About this product
- DescriptionPurchase one of 1st World Library's Classic Books and help support our free internet library of downloadable eBooks. 1st World Library-Literary Society is a n-profit educational organization. Visit us online at www.1stWorldLibrary.ORG - There could be doubt of the fact: Princess Ozma, the lovely girl ruler of the Fairyland of Oz, was lost. She had completely disappeared.Not one of her subjects - t even her closest friends - knew what had become of her. It was Dorothy who first discovered it. Dorothy was a little Kansas girl who had come to the Land of Oz to live and had been given a delightful suite of rooms in Ozma's royal palace just because Ozma loved Dorothy and wanted her to live as near her as possible so the two girls might be much together. Dorothy was t the only girl from the outside world who had been welcomed to Oz and lived in the royal palace. There was ather named Betsy Bobbin, whose adventures had led her to seek refuge with Ozma, and still ather named Trot, who had been invited, together with her faithful companion Cap'n Bill, to make her home in this wonderful fairyland. The three girls all had rooms in the palace and were great chums; but Dorothy was the dearest friend of their gracious Ruler and only she at any hour dared to seek Ozma in her royal apartments. For Dorothy had lived in Oz much longer than the other girls and had been made a Princess of the realm.
- Author(s)L Frank Baum
- Publisher1st World Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1st World Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width128 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited by1stworld Library
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.