About this product
- DescriptionStaying with their museum-curator uncle in Egypt, Callie and Nick Latham make a startling discovery: a four-thousand year-old hieroglyphic message written to them. These are t standard hieroglyphics, but a code only Callie and Nick can interpret. When they're kidnapped by an ancient sect they realise they're in way over their heads, but there's turning back. And so the two race to unravel an ancient plot and follow a maze of lethal clues in search of life-changing secrets...A fast-moving thriller with breath-taking action scenes and some seriously evil villains. The Lost Prophecies will have young readers on the edge of their seats. This is Michael's second book. His first, Greek Ransom, was incredibly well-received: Sure to inspire even the most reluctant boy reader. It's a cracking read with full-on action sequences, a treasure map and a spine-chilling baddie . (Lovereading).
- Author BiographyMichael was born in Leicester, but grew up in Skegness. He writes for television, and has also been an extra on film. He likes travel, history and learning languages - and he is also learning to fly, when he can find the time!
- Author(s)Michael Malaghan
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Weight189 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.