All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special education children's book has been designed to help kids with limited mobility to see the positive aspects that using a wheelchair can bring to their lives. Children with limited mobility can often feel somewhat isolated from their peers as a result of times in the past when they were excluded from certain activities. Through the experience of the main character, this book encourages children to look at their wheelchair as playing a positive rather than a negative role in their life. By reading this story with a young child, it also gives parents an opportunity to discuss any feelings of anxiety that their child may be feeling.
- Author(s)Kate Gaynor
- PublisherSpecial Stories Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintSpecial Stories Publishing
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width200 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Donal Mangan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.