All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's say the sounds of the Lost Sheep story - count, huff puff and cheer with the shepherd, and baa, baa, baa with the sheep! Here is a simple retelling of the Lost Sheep story with bright and appealing pictures - and lots of words for young children to join in with. With simple concepts and familiar words for repetition, young children will come to learn the story for themselves. Also available: See and Say: Christmas Story See and Say: Noah's Ark Story See and Say: The Creation Story
- Author BiographyChristina Goodings has a young family and so knows how to keep young children interested and occupied. She draws on her experiences as a primary school teacher, a Sunday school teacher and a storyteller in her writing of books for children. For Lion these include Looking High and Low for One Lost Sheep, Celebrating Christmas, Around the Year and Look What I Made! Melanie Mitchell studied illustration at the North Wales School of Art and Design and gained a BA Honours degree. She has been working as an illustrator since 2000 and enjoys working on children's books projects for clients including Bloomsbury, Intervisual Books and Pinwheel. Her books have been sold internationally, and include Good Morning, Good Night and Are You Ticklish? - two best-sellers for Intervisual (an American company who specialize in novelty books).
- Author(s)Christina Goodings
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleShare the Sounds
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width200 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Mitchell
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.