All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lost World follows the expedition to a plateau in the Amazon basin of South America where prehistoric animals still live. We are first introduced to Professor Challenger in The Lost World where a war between Native Americans and a vicious tribe of ape-like creatures. Edward Malone, a reporter for the Daily Gazette, gets a dangerous and adventurous mission to impress the woman he loves, Gladys Hungerton. He is sent to interview Professor George Edward Challenger, who has assaulted four or five other journalists. Challenger reveals his discovery of disaurs in South America and invites Malone on a trip to prove his story.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.