All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLove is in the air...and on the water in this fabulous new romance from Kate Lace Working as a chef on a luxurious holiday yacht, Poppy's come a long way from her parents' pub in Cornwall and enjoys a tranquil existence sailing around the Greek islands. Until the Garvie family show up that is. When their boisterous behaviour forces Poppy to pay a visit to a super-yacht docked nearby, she meets handsome deckhand Charlie and everything gets a lot more exciting. She wouldn't mind getting cosy in her cabin with him! But why does Jake, the brooding skipper, keep rocking the boat? When it comes to falling in love, Poppy may be in danger of going overboard...
- Author BiographyKate Lace is the pseudonym of a popular novelist. This is her fourth title for Little Black Dress.
- Author(s)Kate Lace
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight170 g
- Width112 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.