All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReturn to USA TODAY bestselling author Christie Ridgeway's Crescent Cove, California, where the magic of summer can last forever Globe-trotting photojournalist Gage Lowell spent carefree childhood summers in Crescent Cove. Now that he desperately needs some R & R, he books a vacation at Beach House No. 9ready to soak up some sun and surprise old friend and property manager Skye Alexander. Their long-distance letters got him through a dangerous time he can't otherwise talk about. But when he arrives, the tightly wound beauty isn't exactly happy to see him. Skye kws any red-blooded woman would be thrilled to spend time with gorgeous, sexy Gage. But she harbors secrets of her own, including that she might just be a little bit in love with him. And she's convinced the restless wanderer won't stay long eugh for her to dare share her pastor dream of a future together. Luckily for them both, summer at Crescent Cove has a way of making the impossible happen.
- Author BiographyChristie Ridgway is the award-winning author of over thirty-five contemporary romances. Known for stories that make readers laugh and cry, Christie began writing romances in fifth grade. After marrying her college sweetheart and having two sons, she returned to what she loved best telling stories of strong men and determined women finding happy ever after. She lives in Southern California. Keep up with Christie at www.christieridgway.com.
- Author(s)Christie Ridgway
- PublisherHarlequin Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBeach House No. 9
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarlequin Books
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.