All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHe was prepared for everything-except her. Nick Sawyer is a veteran of the Vietnam war who works in search and rescue with his dog Cisco, an Alaskan Malamute. Haunted by memories of war, the bitter, disillusioned man is convinced woman would want a man incapable of loving or being loved. Annie Flynn, the new veterinarian in town, struggles to raise Jimmy, a difficult 12 year old foster child. Herself a product of the foster care system, Annie has learned to count on one but herself. When she enlists Nick to train a stray mutt, cracks begin to form in the walls of her defenses. But the emerging feelings emerge are threatened by Nick's inability to come to terms with the past. Can a courageous Malamute help a belligerent boy who doesn't feel safe anywhere in the world, a woman afraid to put her trust in anyone, a man scarred by conflict, and a mangy mutt unsure of everything and everyone, find their way into each other's hearts to discover the love that binds?
- Author BiographyNancy Morse is an award-winning author of historical and contemporary romance...where love is always an adventure.
- Author(s)Nancy Morse
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.