All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom #1 New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia, a contemporary romance full of loss, love and redemption Seventeen year-old Frankie Devereux would do anything to forget the past. Haunted by the memory of her boyfriend s death, she lives her life by one dangerous rule: thing matters. At least, that s what Frankie tells herself after a reckless mistake forces her to leave her privileged life in the Heights to move in with her dad an undercover cop. She transfers to public school in the Downs, where fistfights in the halls don t faze anyone and illegal street racing is more popular than football.Marco Leone is the fastest street racer in the Downs. Tough, sexy, and hyptic, he makes it impossible for Frankie to igre him and how he makes her feel. But the risks Marco takes for his family could have devastating consequences for them both. When Frankie discovers his secret, she has to make a choice. Will she let the pain of the past determine her future? Or will she risk what little she has left to follow her heart?Your own heart will race with each page turn of this heart-stopping star-crossed love story.An Imprint Book
- Author BiographyKami Garcia is a #1 New York Times bestselling and Bram Stoker nominated author and the coauthor of the Beautiful Creatures and Dangerous Creatures novels. Her solo series, the Legion, includes the instant New York Times bestseller Unbreakable and its sequel, Unmarked.Kami was a teacher for seventeen years and coauthored her first novel on a dare from seven of her students. If she isn t busy watching Supernatural, Kami can teach you how to escape from a pair of handcuffs or bake a Coca-Cola cake. She has never raced a car, but there is still time. Kami lives in Maryland with her family and their dogs, Spike and Oz.
- Author(s)Kami Garcia
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.