All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom far overseas a family plans a beautiful American dream for their daughter, who gains entry to the U.S. legally, then becomes involved in a fraudulent marriage. A bright coed, she appeals to her friendly professor, leading to a passionate but tumultous relationship. American and Vietnamese cultures clash as ambition, illicit love, and immigration problems ultimately destroy Le Thu Tran's American dream.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in New York, Allan Wagner absorbed Asian culture during 15 years in Japan and extensive travel to other countries in the Orient. He holds a master's degree in Asian Studies from San Diego State Univ. and a Doctorate of Business Administration from U.S. International Univ. The Loving Student is based on his research and teaching experience.
- Author(s)Allan Wagner
- Date of Publication09/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.