All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the guide to help low-carb dieters maintain their eating programme when dining out. Travel and food writer Cheri Sicard, a low-carb dieter herself, gives specific menu choices and tips for choosing low-carb meals in any restaurant, including over 100 national chains that range from fast-food to casual-eating to high-end dining establishments. Each restaurant chain description includes location and culinary speciality, and is rated by a star system ranging from one (I hope you're t too hungry) to five (Wow, you call this dieting?). This essential dieting tool also provides recommendations for the chain's best menu choices (along with carb counts and calories) and carb-reducing tips (order au jus instead of gravy with your roast beef). Restaurants include: McDonalds, Burger King, TacoBell, KFC, Denny's, IHOP, Chili's, Applebee's, The Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Benihana, Houston's, Morton's, and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
- Author BiographyCheri Sicard is the co-creator and on-line editor for FabulousFoods.com. Her food and travel articles have appeared in many publications and websites including The Boston Herald, iChef.com, and Practical Kitchen.com. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Cheri Sicard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight95 g
- Width176 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.