All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionYou do t have to be on a diet to enjoy the benefits of this book, but each recipe lists total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, calories, sodium, and fiber content, so that the meals you prepare may be keyed into any stage of a diet or maintenance program. In addition to main dishes and ideas for entertaining, there are many tips on cooking for one person, eating out, and meals to take to work. And the dishes are easy to prepare. The Katahns love good food, and they love to cook. They will show you how to prepare fabulous meals-like Sesame-Ginger Lamb Chops or Triple Cheese Manicotti-that combine low fat and low salt with lots of fruits, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates. The recipes in this book meet all the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association and the American Cancer Society for reducing the dietary risk of disease.
- Author BiographyMartin Katahn, PhD, is professor of psychology emeritus at Vanderbilt University. He was the director of the Vanderbilt University Weight Management Program. He has maintained a weight loss of 75 pounds for more than forty years. His #1 best-selling books include The Rotation Diet, The T-Factor Diet, and The Low-Fat Supermarket Shopper's Guide (with Jamie Pope). He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Martin Katahn,Terri Katahn
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/07/1994
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.