All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of six books in the new Top 10 Walks: Lake District series. These are handy, pocket-sized, full colour walking guides written by experts, for under a fiver. It is the perfect impulse buy. Other titles in the series include: Lakeside walks , High Fells , Woodland & Waterfall walks , Pub walks , and walks to Tarns . This attractive and cleverly structured guide gives walkers the ten finest, classic routes on the Lake District's lower fells in a popular pocketable format. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing paramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use. Featured low fells include: Lord's Seat, Dodd, Catbells, Castle Crag, High Rigg, Haystacks, Helm Crag, Loughrigg Fell, Wansfell and Holme Fell.
- Author BiographySteve Goodier is a regular contributor to Cumbria and Country Walking Magazine and a member of the Outdoor Writers Guild.
- Author(s)Steve Goodier
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleLake District: Top 10 Walks
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations/panoramic photographs
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.