All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLose up to 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks of Dr. Jeffrey Dunham's proven program. This invative approach combines low glycemic food, much like those emphasized on the Paleo Diet with popular high carb foods. The trick is kwing what to eat, when and how many calories to consume. Dr. Dunham's easy-to-follow coding system tells readers exactly how to do this. The program is rooted in the science of calorie spikes. When calorie spikes are kept low and spread out properly, patients burn more fat. Dr. Dunham capitalizes on this science by using a combination of low glycemic foods and calorie counting to keep calorie spikes low. His proven method has become the key to lasting weight loss for more than 10,000 people. While popular diets have typically focused on counting calories or glycemic load, The Low Glycal Diet is the first diet to take into account how they interact. The Low Glycal Diet walks readers through Dr. Dunham's diet and offers 75 exclusive recipes that are effective low glycemic/high carbohydrate combinations. The companion app, which people use to check if their meals have the right combination of calories and glycemic scale rating, has been downloaded more than 80,000 times.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Dunham received his M.D. from Harvard Medical School, his Ph.D from MIT, and is certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine. He is medical director of BioFit Medical Group and has helped thousands of people lose weight using this unique program. He lives in Palm Springs, California.Martha Murphy developed the recipes in this book with Dr. Dunham and is an award-winning health and food writer. She lives in Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Dunham
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note60 full colour photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.