All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE MUST HAVE GUIDE TO DOING BUSINESS IN INDIA. India plays a prominent role in the world of commerce. This guide is a quick and easy teach-in for people who want to trade with India and who want to put their best foot forward while they're there. Topics covered include: Making initial contact and planning your trip. How to navigate your first business meeting - what to do and what NOT to do! The best way of setting up a deal. How to avoid a disadvantageous deal. Coping with Indian currency. Important differences in accounting. Dining out and table etiquette. How to behave at a religious ceremony. It will give you inside information on doing business and tips for coping with business socialising. It will point out important rules to follow in order to avoid misunderstandings and to ensure that everything runs smoothly. It will help you to make the most of your business trip to this fascinating and beautiful country and to clinch that all important deal.
- Author(s)Michael Barnard
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.