All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever wonder what answers are waiting for you, buried deep within your subconscious? Bring lucidity to your dreams to help unlock the secrets of your unconscious mind!Lucid dreaming is the practice of taking control of your dreamscape. Most people think about exciting their slumber with flight through lucid dreaming, and while this is entirely within the lucid dreamers reach, it also offers up much more than that. Expert Robert Waggoner, who has logged over 1000 lucid dreams, shares his experience to help illuminate your dream world. Learn how to dream with intention and accomplish goals in your sleep. Peppered with personal stories, Waggoner shows you what to look for, how to stay focused, and how to log your lucid dreams to make the process of connecting to your subconscious mind easier with every doze.Lessons in focus and attention while sleeping help you become mindfully aware of your interactions in the real world as well. Lucid dreamers boast improved cognitive function, deeper sleep, and an alertness to the inner workings of their psyche. The elusive and intriguing world of lucid dreaming is w open to you with The Lucid Dreaming Pack. Complete with a book to guide along you along the process of taking control of your dreams and an 80 page dream journal for you to log all of your unconscious adventures. No night stand is complete without it.
- Author BiographyRobert Waggoner is the former president and active member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (ISAD) and a graduate of Drake University with a degree in psychology. A lucid dreamer since 1975, over the past forty years he has logged more than a thousand lucid dreams. He is an international speaker and coeditor of the quarterly publication, The Lucid Dream Exchange.
- Author(s)Robert Waggoner
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Weight1066 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.