About this product
- DescriptionHelp Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose solve mysteries from A to Z! Kids love collecting the entire alphabet and super editions! With over 8 million copies in print, the A to Z Mysteries(r) have been hooking chapter book readers on mysteries and reading for years. Now this classic kid favorite is back with a bright new look! L is for Lucky . . . Lucky O Leary has never been lucky until his grandfather sends him a winning lottery ticket! But before Lucky can collect the cash, someone steals the ticket. Has Lucky s luck run out for good? Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose take a chance on this unlucky mystery.
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries(r), Calendar Mysteries, and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. STEPHEN GILPIN is the award-winning illustrator of dozens of children s books, including the popular and very funny Pirate Mom. He brings his fresh, kid-friendly style to all the covers of the A to Z Mysteries(r) series.
- Author(s)John Steven Gurney,Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA to Z Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight72 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.