All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Beck-Moreau once had a promising future as a concert pianist. The right people knew her name, her performances were booked months in advance, and her future seemed certain.That was all before she turned fourteen.Now, at sixteen, it's over. A death, and a betrayal, led her to walk away. That leaves her talented ten-year-old brother, Gus, to shoulder the full weight of the Beck-Moreau family expectations. Then Gus gets a new pia teacher who is young, kind, and interested in helping Lucy rekindle her love of pia -- on her own terms. But when you're used to performing for sold-out audiences and world-famous critics, can you ever learn to play just for yourself?National Book Award finalist Sara Zarr takes readers inside one girl's struggle to reclaim her love of music and herself. To find joy again, even when things don't go according to plan. Because life isn't a performance, and everyone deserves the chance to make a few mistakes along the way.
- Author BiographySara Zarr was raised in San Francisco, California, and now lives with her husband in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the author of How to Save a Life, What We Lost, Sweethearts, and the National Book Award finalist Story of a Girl.
- Author(s)Sara Zarr
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Weight431 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.