All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrunhilda the Witch has a weakness, a tiny soft spot on her black and crusty heart. She continues to hide the nice feelings she has when she gets a letter from former Salem Elementary student Madison. But she can't keep up the ruse for long because her familiars are onto her...and so are her ancestors! The familiars search her hovel and find her collection of letters from Madison. Mr. Williams has a solution, but it involves making a meanness potion from the book that Is-Not-To-Be-Used-By-Anyone-Other-Than Witches! But anything that can go wrong does when he accidentally mixes up a positivity potion instead and it starts to affect everyone in town!
- Author BiographyDeb Lucke is a writer and illustrator of children's books with an interest in bad behavior and horribly embarrassing incidents. Since her own childhood had plenty of both she is never short of material. Prior to getting involved in children's books Deb worked with a lot of talented people in advertising from whom she learned how to trap and snare an idea. She also studied filmmaking which influenced the way she visually tells her stories. She finds camaraderie in a group of children's book illustrators that meets in the Hudson Valley and a group of writers that meets in New York. Deb lives and works in Cold Spring, NY with her partner, Paul Hartzell, a writer. Both are occasionally badly behaved.
- Author(s)Deb Lucke
- Date of Publication10/01/2017
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width157 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Artist(s)Deb Lucke
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.