All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Luxury Strategy has established itself as the definitive work on the essence of a luxury strategy, providing a thorough understanding of the unique (and often paradoxical) rules for successful luxury brand management. Completely revised and updated, the second edition of this classic text explores the diversity of meanings of luxury across different markets as well as the impact of social networks and digital developments on the luxury strategy. Written by two world experts on the subject, it provides a rigorous blueprint for the effective management of luxury brands and companies at the highest level, including human resources and financial management. It rationalizes those business models that have achieved profitability and unveils the original methods that were used to transform small family businesses such as Ferrari, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Chanel, Armani, Gucci, and Ralph Lauren into profitable global brands.
- Author BiographyJean-Noel Kapferer is a worldwide thought leader and expert on brand management. A Professor of marketing strategy at HEC Graduate School of Management in France and is also a corporate branding consultant. His other popular titles include Kapferer on Luxury and The New Strategic Brand Management. Vincent Bastien is one of the most experienced senior managers in the luxury business. Formerly MD of Louis Vuitton Malletier and CEO of Yves Saint Laurent Parfums, he has held senior posts at some of the world's most prestigious luxury brands. He is now Affiliate Professor at HEC Paris, teaching Strategy in Luxury.
- Author(s)Jean Noel Kapferer,Vincent Bastien
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight769 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.52Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.