All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores lyric poetry's response to a crisis of relevance in Victorian Modernity, offering an analysis of literature usually elided by studies of the modern formation of the genre and uncovering previously unrecognized discourses within it.
- Author BiographyProfessor Marion Thain works in interdisciplinary Liberal Studies and English at New York University. Her previous publications include The Lyric Poem: Formations and Transformations (Cambridge University Press: 2013); and 'Michael Field': Poetry, Aestheticism, and the Fin de Siecle (Cambridge University Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Marion Thain
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.