All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- Description* Highly illustrated with duotone images *Provides an intimate portrait of this famous weapon *Indispensable for collectors, modellers and re-enectors This new volume, along with Volume Two- The M-1 Garand - launches an exciting six-part series depicting classic American small arms in training and combat during World War II and Korea. Featuring exquisite, high-quality duotone images from the US National Archives, this book presents a unique and intimate look at the ubiquitous M1 Carbine as well as the valiant 'dog-faced' infantrymen and tank crews who used it. From combat in the forests of France and Germany, to the black sand beaches of the Pacific theatre and Korea, The M-1 Carbine contains roughly one hundred exceptional images which provide a wealth of visual information for gun collectors, re-enactors, modellers and historians interested in taking a new look at this legendary weapon.
- Author(s)Tom Laemlein
- PublisherRZM Imports,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSoutbury, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRZM Imports,U.S.
- Content Note100 duotone photos
- Weight803 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.